We are the only supplier of completely stand-alone swap ready turnkey Trinity 5.8L’s
This Swap Ready Turnkey pallet features a Ford Trinity Supercharged 5.8L engine out of a 2013 Shelby GT500 Mustang with <50,000 miles. It is a Trinity Supercharged 5.8L rated at 662 horsepower and 631 ft-lbs of torque from the factory. The VIN from this donor vehicle is: 1ZVBP8JZ8D5283687. Mated up to will be a Tremec TR6060 6-speed manual transmission. This combination is perfect for any restomod, sleeper, or street/strip car.
OUR KIT DOES NOT REQUIRE FORDS PERFORMANCE HARNESS & PCM. THIS KIT IS A STANDALONE ENGINE SWAP KIT THAT IS READY TO BE INSTALLED INTO YOUR SWAP PROJECT. IT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE FACTORY MUSTANG STEERING COLUMN, RADIO, OR ANY OTHER MODULE: THE PCM THAT IS PROVIDED IN THE KIT IS ALL YOU NEED FOR THIS KIT TO RUN AND BE SWAPPED INTO YOUR PROJECT.
This kit includes:
- Turnkey Trinity 5.8L Supercharged engine 662HP 631 Ft-Lbs <50,000 miles
- Tremec TR6060 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Flashed ECM – ePATS removed
- OBD2/DLC connector (wired up and ready to be used to tune)
- Stand-Alone wiring harness
- Fuel Pump (pre-wired for ease of installation)
- Cooling Fans (pre-wired for ease of installation)
- Turnkey pallet (ready to run by adding battery and fuel cell)
- Pallet + Wood (good for burning and having a nice bonfire after you have completed your swap)
- Fresh oil change
UPON COMPLETION IT WILL BE SETUP SIMILAR TO THIS KIT: