We are the only supplier of completely stand-alone swap ready turnkey Coyote 5.0’s
This Swap Ready Turnkey pallet features a Ford Coyote Performance engine out of a 2012 Mustang GT with 70,988 miles. It is a Coyote 5.0L rated at 420 horsepower and 390 ft-lbs of torque from the factory. It features the BOSS 302 intake as a performance upgrade, KOOKS long tube stainless headers, JLT Carbon Fiber Intake, 2 step launch control, and Roush Shifter ! The VIN from this vehicle is: 1ZVBP8CF3C5230140. Mated up to it is a 6-speed manual transmission. This combination is perfect for any restomod, sleeper, or street/strip car.
OUR KIT DOES NOT REQUIRE FORDS PERFORMANCE HARNESS & PCM. THIS KIT IS A STANDALONE ENGINE SWAP KIT THAT IS READY TO BE INSTALLED INTO YOUR SWAP PROJECT. IT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE FACTORY MUSTANG STEERING COLUMN, RADIO, OR ANY OTHER MODULE: THE PCM THAT IS PROVIDED IN THE KIT IS ALL YOU NEED FOR THIS KIT TO RUN AND BE SWAPPED INTO YOUR PROJECT.
This kit includes:
- Turnkey Coyote 5.0L engine 420HP 390 Ft-Lbs 70,988 miles
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox MT82
- BOSS 302 INTAKE MANIFOLD
- KOOKS long tube headers
- JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
- 2 step Launch control
- Roush Shifter
- Flashed ECM – ePATS removed
- OBD2/DLC connector (wired up and ready to be used to tune)
- Stand-Alone wiring harness
- Fuel Pump (pre-wired for ease of installation)
- Cooling Fans (pre-wired for ease of installation)
- Turnkey pallet (ready to run by adding battery and fuel cell)
- Pallet + Wood (good for burning and having a nice bonfire after you have completed your swap)
- Fresh oil change!